One of our virtual offices will create the right impression for your business. We offer a range of solutions from a full virtual office to call handling and business addresses at any of our locations. With a virtual office you can have a prestigious business address while working from home.
Whether you simply need us to manage your mail and messages, give you a great address and local phone number for your business, or a fully staffed office environment, our virtual workplace services are designed to meet your specific requirements.
- An enhanced image – use one of our prime business addresses as your own. Use it on your letterhead, marketing materials and website.
- Support – let our professional team help you with your administrative needs.
- Ease entering new markets – you’ll be in business quickly and easily, with a presence in your new market.
- Cost – compete with any established business without the overhead of a full time office.
- Prestigious business address - Choose from one of our City centre addresses in Edinburgh, Cardiff, London Euston or Northampton.
- Mail collection and forwarding - Mail, faxes and packages can be received and are either held for you to collect or forwarded to you via first class post or courier service - according to your instructions.
- A local phone number - Provide a local phone number to all your contacts that is answered by us.
- Personalised call answering – telephone calls are answered professionally and directed to you wherever you wish
- Message Management – messages can be managed on a greed schedule to suite you.
- Message Handling – Messages are taken and forwarded by phone, email or SMS
- Incoming and outgoing faxes - Use our local fax number; we'll collect and send faxes to you, wherever you are
- Discounts on ready-to-use meeting rooms - Work from any of our locations, with a 10% discount on rates.
- Preferred rates on office products and services - Such as stationery, secretarial support, photocopying and typing.
What to do next
Pricing for all virtual office products is simply based on the option you take, the location you choose and your length of term. To get started, select the level of support that suits you best, decide on the business address you want, and we could have your virtual office up and running within a couple of days - it really is that easy.
A serviced office at Office Space in Town provides you with flexible office space so you can get on with running your business. Using a serviced office takes all the hassle away. We offer quality, good value serviced office space.
Offering quality meeting rooms and training rooms in Edinburgh and Northampton. Suitable for meetings, training and conferences we also provide all the business and IT support you need to get the most out of your meeting. Our dedicated meeting room teams ensure your meeting and room hire is a success, with catering and drinks available.